You are here: Home > Wren's Nest Children's Centre
Wren's Nest Children's Centre
Welcome to Wren's Nest Children's Centre.
Wren’s Nest Children Centre is a purpose-built setting registered with Ofsted and provides services for families with children aged from birth to five years. The centre is joined to Wren's Nest Primary School and the school and Local Authority (who manages the children centre) work together to provide the best possible provision for our local families.
School encourages families to become active members of the children centre. A varied programme of activities is provided at the centre to cater for all needs - sessions are available for babies, toddlers and also parents.
Adult and family learning courses are also offered through the centre and support the lifelong learning agenda.
The aims of the Wren's Nest Children's Centre are to:
* Provide high quality education and support for all children and families who use the centre.
* Take into consideration at all times the needs of the local community when providing services.
* Provide a broad and balanced programme of activities and experiences, delivered by a multi-
professional staff team, in an environment that is safe, welcoming and stimulating.
* Offer activities and experiences that are age and stage appropriate, maximising children's
potential at all times.
* Welcome each child and adult into an environment that respects, values and supports them.
To see a full programme of services on offer please contact Wren’s Nest Children’s Centre, telephone 01384 817383.